Monday, February 25, 2013

Ode To My Sweatshirt


Ode To My Sweatshirt

Oh how you are stitched
So tightly to keep the coldness out
Of how your style
Fills me with joy
Oh how you keep me warmed
As if I am next to the fire
But beware the wind
For it will seep through
and chill me to my bones
Bones that ache for the warmth 
You provide
You are so close to me at all times
and even provide protection for my hands
From that ghastly wind
It is you I have chosen
and you I am grateful for
So please, 
Don't rip or tear
and keep doing your job
Of keeping me warmed

4 comments:

  1. On your self-designed sportswear, we want you to be happy and satisfied. We are ready to help you in every step of the way. Any questions that you have can be discussed either by phone, email or through our designer for Sweatshirt . And our design team is ready to help and discuss any ideas and concepts that you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prime trading company provide the most comfortable and best quality sweatshirt. PTC introduces new fashion and amazing design of sweatshirt in the market on regular basis
    prime trading company is serving people with its outstanding stuff for more than two decades. sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete